HSBC Customers – Wimbledon 2017 Terms and Conditions for HSBC Wimbledon Giveaway
These Terms and Conditions govern the HSBC’s Wimbledon Customer giveaway and apply to you so far as the law permits so please read them carefully.
HSBC Group Services (UK) ltd of 8 Canada Square, London, EC14 5HQ (“HSBC”) is the “Promoter” of this activity and CSM Sport and Entertainment LLP, trading as CSM Brands of PO Box 70693, 62 Buckingham Gate, SW1P 9ZP is the “Contractor” managing the all elements of the promotion for the Promoter.
Am I eligible to receive a Customer Voucher?
- HSBC’s Wimbledon Customer Booth will be open from 10:00 – 19:00 GMT each day of The Championships 2017.
- No purchase or entry fee is necessary to enter the Customer Booth to collect your gift.
- This offer is open to all HSBC Customers of the HSBC Group of companies (including First Direct and M&S) (together and individually, referred to herein as “HSBC”) subject to a valid HSBC, First Direct or M&S debit or credit card being shown.
- Offers are available on a first come first serve basis each day while stocks last. Neither Promoter nor Contractor shall have any liability to any persons if they do not receive a voucher. There is no cash alternative.
What are the vouchers?
- All HSBC Customers are entitled to a Strawberries & Cream voucher which can be redeemed at any of the concessions on site at The Championships 2017 during ground entry times.
- Each customer is entitled to one voucher per day during The Championships fortnight.
- Offers are non-refundable for cash at any time. The offer is non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-resaleable.
- If the strawberries and cream are unavailable due to circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter/ Contractor, the Promoter/ Contractor may offer an alternative gift of equal or greater value.
What else do you need to know? Legal Information
- The HSBC Customer Booth is not licensed to sell and cash/cards will not be accepted in exchange for a voucher.
- The Contractor has the right to reject or remove customers from the Customer Booth in the case of disruptive behaviour or for any safety grounds.
- The decision of the Contractor is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter, the Contractor and each of their group companies and contractors will not be liable (to the extent permitted by law) for any loss or damage arising out of organising or holding this customer giveaway. This clause does not seek to exclude the liability of the Promoter, the Contractor and each of their group companies and contractors for (a) death or personal injury caused by their negligence, (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, and/or (c) any other matter for which it would be unlawful for the Promoter, the Contractor and each of their group companies and contractors to exclude or attempt to exclude their liability.
- The Promoter/ Contractor can change these Terms and Conditions or cancel the giveaway at its discretion and without incurring liability as a result.
- These Terms and Conditions and any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.